LMU Course Number: EXECED 6001
Enroll in LTP as an "Individual Course"
Date and Time: TBA
Boeing Offices in El Segundo
Instructor: Larry Haas
Course price: $3,125
Boeing employee price: $2,500
**You must register in two places - through Boeing WorkLife/LTP as an "Individual Course" as well as using the register button below.**
Note that this course can be dropped/added the same day as the start of the class.
Executive Presentation Development (EPD) is a single day class that focuses on content as a priority over delivery and speaking and includes several exercises. Students work in groups where they focus on a real presentation they are developing for work.
- Topic: Drive the Business (strategic perspective)
- Exercise: Pre-MortemTM (proactive success assessment of current business situation)
- Topic: Drive the Outcome (audience analysis, presentation flow, meetings and events, managing distractions)
- Exercise: Presentation Flow (breakout pairs develop outline of current presentation need)
- Topic: Drive the Point (red flags, slide rules, power charts)
- Exercise: The Killer ChartTM (iterative interactive brainstorming process)
- Presentation: Success Factors
For questions, contact LMU Executive Education at ExecEd@lmu.edu or 310.258.8707.